Re: RESCUE PORT ?????

> what is the "RESCUE PORT" .... in my .config is set tu Ser/2...
> Can I set it to ser/1, as the debug port?

It's the port that the rescue code (in the rescue partition) reads from
if it finds that the checksum of the read-only kernel-partition is wrong
(the checksum is stored in the partitiontable). There is no
client-software yet for booting from the rescue port so it's not used
(since it is possible to network boot we haven't had a great need for
it).

brgds
/Jonas