From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Ye Yongtao
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:30 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Problem about boot

hello:

  I made a PCB board, the FLash is empty, I want to boot it from ethernet, but when powered on, the TXEN pin of ETRAX 100LX can not output 25M clk signal.
  I have checked the external component of PLL carefully, and the input CLK is OK.
  What can I do?
  What conditions must be meet when 25MHz signal can be outputed?