Re: ETRAX USB HowTo ???? >>>> Works... but....

Hi Mikael,

I tried to disable Serial1, and it worked fine on USB/2, recognizing the USB
HW and the DIgicom Cell Modem I was using on it,
So, our USB HW is working...

BUT.....

OUr project expect to user 4 serials (Ser0...3) and 1 USB (Usb 2)

We expected to be able to use at the same time USB2 and Serial/1, as they
appear not to be in conflict (Designer's Refernce, table 20-13: Usb2 is in
group D, Serial/1 is in group E)

I tried to enable in .config only Usb2, but it didn't work until I disabled
Ser/1 too (failed to allocate IRQ25).

It's an ETRAX issue, or something in the USB driver?

Thanks

Flavio.