Re: ETRAX USB HowTo ???? >>>> Works... but....

OK, Bjorn,

so we have to wait for a Interrrupt driven serial driver, and then use it
for serial ports...

BTW, there are other "conflict tables" we should consider before giving our
board to the mass production?

We are using:

1 Usb (2)
1 Eth
4 Ser (0,2,3  ... and 1)
1 RTC
1 GPIO (pians that are left available....)

Have my best wishes for an Happy New Year

Flavio.