compiler 1.16

Hi, All

Before I used new comiler 1.16, I had used cris-dist-1.14 rpm version.
I installed new compiler using tar since I wanted to refer to library source.

http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/devboard/install-howto.html
In this page, There is way how to install the developer board software using tar.

After installing, I compiled an application.
Oops, there is an error as like "sys/ioctl.h : No such file or directory"
There is no header file(ioctl.h) in a new installed compiler.
But, I confirmed that it was in the uncompressed directory where ./install_cris_tools existed.

If you know, please let me know..

Bye.

Jihoon

Jihoon Bang