Cross-compiling libgmp problems

Hi,

I'm trying to cross-compile gmp-4.0 for axis devboard and have some
problems.

Static library seems to get built just fine but shared version won't.

Here's the configure line I used:

env AS=cris-as CC="cris-gcc -mlinux" OBJCOPY="objcopy-cris" LD="ld-cris \
-mcrislinux"  RANLIB=cris-ranlib AR=cris-ar NM=cris-nm STRIP=cris-strip \
./configure --host=cris-axis-linux-gnu

and it's output can be seen in here:

http://jusii.dc.turkuamk.fi/axis/configure.txt

output of make is found here:

http://jusii.dc.turkuamk.fi/axis/make.txt

I'm using Mandrake Linux 8.1 with cris-dist-1.16-1

I'll paste here the relevant part of make's output:

cris-gcc -shared  .libs/assert.o .libs/compat.o .libs/errno.o and so on

gives me

collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault], core dumped

and after that few hundred lines of these:

/usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.96/rld-cris: mpz/.libs/fac_ui.o: uses
non-prefixed symbols, but writing file with _-prefixed symbols
Bad value: failed to merge target specific data of file mpz/.libs/fac_ui.o

So it seems to me, that linker seg faults when linking shared library.
Any hints?

/Jussi