concurrent LAN Access PPP connections?

Hi,

I am using the Axis Development Board for Bluetooth with the
2.4.14 kernel and the Bluetooth driver reports version 1.3.

I am trying to make more than one concurrent LAN Access PPP
connection to the development board, but I cannot make the
second connection until the first one has disconnected.

I expect it is possible to make more than one concurrent
connection.

Both clients are using M$ Windows dial-up networking.

If you need more info please let me know.

Steve
Stephen Bardsley
RLW Inc.
Malta, NY