RE: Trying to Compile Tcl 8.3.4 for the Etrax 100LX Linux 2.4.x

I tried some time back to get Perl ahappening , and it's not an avenue worth
pursuing as Perl is Biiiiig. I do believe however that the excelent Python
language
has been , to some degree , ported. Who was working on that again?

Shayne.
Software engineering.
Audio Visual Image'Nation.