Re: Make error on R2_1_0, Etrax 100LX Linux 2.4.x

> From: "Stefan Koch" <stefan.koch@xxxxxxx.ch>
> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:41:12 -0000

> as I try to compile the distribution for the development board I get an
> error when compiling the termcap stuff. I tried this on Redhat 6.2 as well
> as on Suse 7.1 with the same reaction. Whats wrong with my installation?

It looks like glibc wasn't installed with the rest of the
compiler kit.  How did you install gcc-cris?

If you haven't done so, I recommend installing
cris-dist-1.16-1.i386.rpm, available at
<URL:ftp://ftp.axis.se/pub/axis/tools/cris/compiler-kit/cris-dist-1.16-1.i386.rpm>.

brgds, H-P