Semaphores

Hi,

We have some problems with the semaphores.
The application that uses the semaphores will hang after a while, "ps" says
R(unning) but the app are sure not running any of our code...

Everything has worked well with previus releases: Kernel 2.4.5 and 2.4.10.

We are now out of ideas. (We have tried "IPC_NOWAIT" flag to semop() and
also with an interrupt-timer...)

Is there some changes in 2.4.14 affecting semaphores??
Does it exist some app that can tell what forever code our app are running??

Anyone else using semaphores??

// Henrik Löfgren