Re: mount nfs drive Etrax 100LX Linux 2.4.x

hi folks,

If you use mount -t nfs -o nolock it works well without
portmap. We use it even in the init scripts and it does
not hang.

By the way, if your shell hangs, have a cup of coffee (maybe two..)
and relax for a while. It will mount the drive, it only takes
something like 5 mins!