From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of David Jones
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 11:40 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Connecting IDE HD

How feasible is it to attach a single IDE disk to the Developer board? Is it
simply a case of making up a ribbon cable, using the multiplexed I/O port?
Apart from Ethernet, I will not require any other I/O ports.

I've trawled through the documentation but there doesn't seem to be a clear
answer.

I also read on the page: http://www.axis.com/products/dev_board/index.htm
"Other platforms (with for example IDE or SCSI ports) are available upon
request."

Is this Dev board with an IDE port actually available?

If anyone has experience on this issue I'd appreciate any
information/advice.

Regards,

Dave Jones
Student Project Engineer