Flash and DRAM prices and suppliers ????

I am wondering how much per MB flash memory and DRAM goes for and where I
can get them.  What are the average prices for 2MB and 4MB flash and a 8MB
and 16MB DRAM chips.  Also, what manufacturer / part numbers are compatible
with the ETrax 100LX chip and where can I go to buy them?

For some reason I thought that the 100LX had 2MB flash and 8MB DRAM on
board, but looking back at the 100LX data sheet there is no memory listed.
Can Anyone confirm how much memory comes on the 100LX itself, if any.

Thanks. Don