RE: AW: POSIX Threads?

My first work for a EXTRAX EVB has been a tcp/ip serial 232 adapter with
several tcp/ip clients
and one link 232 to video matrix. Of course the posix threads (reading
O'reilly book) works fine.

First in linux mandrake the develope, after without change some line of code
into etrax.

Fernando RUIZ CASAS