RE: Printserver for ETRAX 100LX?

Pijus Chanda wrote:

> Are the current Axis printserver based on the Etrax 100LX chip?

Some of them are, yes. Others are using the predecessor ETRAX 100.

> If so, is it possible, to load a printserver firmware available
> from the AXIS support page to the Etrax 100LX development board?

No, sorry.

The free firmware upgrades are provided by Axis as a service to
the customers who have bought our print server products, and
it is not possible to use that software on a developer board.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional
questions.

Best regards,
Niklas Morberg