RE: 8-Mbyte flash problems

Well, I had high hopes since it seems like someone else has successfully
used this AMD part. Unfortunately, it didn't help the programming. My
problem doesn't seem to be related to erasing since that seems to have
worked (and this part has never been fully programmed yet anyway). It still
fails when it tries to program past the 4M boundary:

PACKET_INFO
0xC0004000
0x00800018
Checksum of file is 0x73AC5E2A
FLASH
0xC0004000
0x00000000
0x00800000
Found 1 x CFI at 0x80000000
0x80000000: Erasing 0x00800000 bytes...done, verifying...OK
0x80000000: Writing 0x00800000 bytes...
Verify error at 0x80400000
Verify error at 0x80400000
  .
  .
  .

Do I need to change something else besides the ptablespec file and
specifying the size when running the flashitall program??

--dave