From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Hans Wdnman
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 6:57 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Attach to direct to the databus

I have a devboard 100lx and i need to read 16 bits
wide data so a guy help me with soldering a card onto
a place on the devboard where we could reach the
databus. The card still works but i wonder how to be
able to read, on what memoryplace can i find the data
that is coming in from the ex tern card.

I think i still have a lot to learn :-)