Startup scripts

       Hi all again.
     My previous question regarding the Ramdisk was originated because I need to frequently (once per second) update the contents of the web pages displayed by Boa. So I place the html files on /tmp. But I need to do this before Boa starts. The question now is:

Which startup file should I modify so BEFORE Boa is started, the html files are copied from flash to /tmp?

    I'm also trying to start a program before Boa starts. I'd like to automate this process, but I don't know what file I have to modify to do this or if I have to do other thing.

   Thank you,
               Francisco.