From: <fjrg_cesinel@xxxxxxx.com>
To: <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Sent: den 14 mars 2002 12:06
Subject: Startup scripts

>        Hi all again.
>      My previous question regarding the Ramdisk was originated because I
need to frequently (once per second) update the contents of the web pages
displayed by Boa. So I place the html files on /tmp. But I need to do this
before Boa starts. The question now is:

> Which startup file should I modify so BEFORE Boa is started, the html
files are copied from flash to /tmp?

>     I'm also trying to start a program before Boa starts. I'd like to
automate this process, but I don't know what file I have to modify to do
this or if I have to do other thing.