RE: Startup scripts (problem again)

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 14:21, fjrg_cesinel@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
>    Hi all again.
>      I have done the next:
>            1) I have added a line in inittab file like this:
>                     myid:3:wait:/bin/cp -R /mnt/flash/html/* /var/tmp/
>            2) I have done:
>                     make files
>                     make images
>                     ./flashit
>     after this I have start internet explore to access to axis etrax board but not shows the initial page (index.html)
>     Directories are created but the files are not copied.
>
>     Why have I done wrong???

Are you sure that you wanted index.html to be copied to
/var/tmp/index.html and not /var/tmp/html/index.html?

It works for me. I copied the entire /usr/html to /mnt/flash/html first
to simulate your /mnt/flash/html tree, and then:

[root@AxisProduct /]68# cp -R /mnt/flash/html/ /var/tmp/
[root@AxisProduct /]68# find /var/tmp/
/var/tmp/
/var/tmp/html
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/bootblocktool
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/editcgi.cgi
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/hwtest
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/hwtesteeprom
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/hwtestio
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/hwtestrtc
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/hwtestserial
/var/tmp/html/admin-bin/paramtool
/var/tmp/html/axis-cgi
/var/tmp/html/axis-cgi/admin
/var/tmp/html/cgi-bin
/var/tmp/html/cgi-bin/admin
/var/tmp/html/incl
/var/tmp/html/index.html
/var/tmp/html/local
/var/tmp/html/pics
/var/tmp/html/pics/AxisLogo.gif
/var/tmp/html/pinout.txt
/var/tmp/html/support
/var/tmp/html/support/messages
/var/tmp/html/support/releasenotes.html

All files and directories are copied. Are you using devboard_lx-R2_1_0
(there have been bugs in busybox in earlier releases)?

/Jonas