Increasing RAM on devboard

Hi,

We would like to prototype something using the AXIS developer board, but
the on board 8MB of RAM is not quite sufficient.  Does anyone know if
there's a pin compatible 16MB RAM chip that we could replace the 8MB chip
with, and whether sufficient address lines come out to the RAM chip to
accomodate the larger device.

Failing that, could we drop an ETRAX 100LX MCM in place of the ETRAX 100LX
chip and use both the on chip and off chip RAM to bring the total RAM up
to 16MB?

Failing either of these, is there any update on the progress on the new
developer board with increased RAM?

Thanks,

-Rob Penny (robert.d.penny@xxxxxxx.com)