=?gb2312?B?16q3ojog?=

Hi all!
	I am trying to imgrate a multithread program to the developer board manufactured by the GEMTEK ,but the program can not run .
The minicom shows that program out of memory.I think the  develop board have 8M memory, theoritically its enough to run such a program.
	I wonder if the linux operation system run upon it support the multithread mechanism,or the support threads is limited.who can be so kind that tells me about this,help me resolve this problem!

						BEST REGARD
						jwchang@xxxxxxx.com
						http://www.iwncomm.com
								2002.4.1