=?GB2312?B?UkU6INeqt6I6INeqt6I6IA==?=

My linux pthreads program works suscesfully without limitations.
First I have could develope the program in the PC linux environment.
After changing the Makefile I have could build into the etrax board without
any problem.

The programs was a propietary serial protocol adapter into several tcp/ip
conections in order to give
remote TCP/IP control at the propietari protocol via BUS 485.

The clients got the control throught a listen() and for every new accept() a
new posix task thread was issued.

When the client closed the conection the pthread was killed.

All the thread shared an only /dev/ttyS2 multiplexed in packets.

Fernando RUIZ CASAS
home: correo@xxxxxxx.com
work: fernando.ruiz@xxxxxxx.es