Re: modules

> Think i know now. I looked in latest Busybox realese (v0.60.2) and
> devboard_lx 2.0 and it's not in any of them. But in 2.1 I found it.
> However, it's an "old" version of busybox in this release... Does Axis
> distribute there busybox patch so I can apply it for later busybox
> versions?

All changes (except those concerning our version of an old uC-libc) are
or will be submitted to busybox. So later versions of busybox should
contain the cris-specific part of insmod (i.e. that patch has not been
submitted to busybox yet, but it will be now that cris is in the
official Linux 2.4 kernel).

/Jonas