Re: DEVBOARD LX and USB

Hi Orjan,

you can find the log file in my previous message I sent to the mailing list the Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:43:17 +0100.
There is also my kernel config.

We have made the USB interface from your document "USB_Devboard_LX.pdf".

Orjan Friberg wrote:
3CAC7BDF.C372A18A@xxxxxxx.com">
Rodolphe Averty wrote:
Does someone make the USB working on the the Devboard lx?

I have recompiled the kernel with :
- USB host enabled
- USB port 1 enabled

I assume you mean the following kernel config options (from
kernelconfig.latest):

CONFIG_ETRAX_USB_HOST=y
CONFIG_USB=y
CONFIG_ETRAX_USB_HOST_PORT1=y

Whether it's port 1 or port 2 depends on how you patched your developer
board. Did you follow the example on developer.axis.com?

but it doesn't work.

What doesn't work? Do you get a compiler error or does the kernel
crash? If it's the latter, please capture the kernel log from the
serial debug port and send it to me.