Re: Flashing Status LED on boot

Problem solved... i was rebooting the board manually as soon as 'flashit'
had exited... not realising that the board was still erasing the flash.
Connecting to COM2 with sermon revealed the errors of my ways!

Oh well, it this helps someone in future it can only be a good thing.
Perhaps this should be documented though? ./flashit exits with a message
'all done' when in fact all is NOT done!

The problem was 'intermittent' in that sometimes i wouldn't reset the board
manually (so the board would reset itself properly) and sometimes i did
(messing up the partition table). Very confusing!

I'm off to get a 'newbie' tattoo ;-)

regards,

Dave Jones