RE: my RAM disk is too big

Hi Joost,

4mb is the default ramdisk size...you should be able to change this size
while building the kernel....be aware not to change is when using initrd
(you probably won't).
You could also try to implement ramfs, which assign the ram used dynamicly
when it is used for files with a max of half the total ram (I  do not know
if this is working on CRIS though...)

Hugo

On the 15th of April 2002 Fokker Space will change its name to
Dutch Space.

This communication is intended for use by the addressee and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive this
communication unintentionally, please notify us immediately and
delete the message from your computer without making any copies.