Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 7:52 AM
Subject: BCM 5221 supplier

Using the Etrax 100lx reference diagrams i have
designed a board to the specifications we require.

Broadcom have made the BCM5201 chip obsolete so supply
of this chip has ceased. I am looking to use the BCM
5221 instead, has any one found a supplier of this
chip,  broadcom or arrow do not seem to supply this?
Or is anyone using an alternative chip that works with
the Etrax 100LX chip?

Regards,
Margaret