open

In a litle prgram that i use to set the line discipline. I use fcntl.h
Normaly this includes a close() funktion but not in the criss libary.
Shold i, when using cris, just rely on the garbadge collektor and expect the
file to beclosed weni exit the process?
Or is the another way to close my file.

--
Martin Hansen