Re: DEVBOARD LX and USB

Any other idea ? Have you got other check point I can verify ?

Thank you for your help !!!

Rodolphe Averty wrote:
3CB148AD.2070401@xxxxxxx.com"> We have verify and the two resistors are present.

Orjan Friberg wrote:
3CAD5E03.4B84A962@xxxxxxx.com">
Rodolphe Averty wrote:
Hi Orjan,

you can find the log file in my previous message I sent to the mailing
list the Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:43:17 +0100.
There is also my kernel config.

>From the continuous interrupts in your log I reckon that something is
wrong with your USB patch, so please check it. One of our hardware
engineers experienced the same problem, which was due to two missing 15
kOhm pull-down resistors on the D+/D- lines. (Those resistors are
present in the USB patch schematic you followed.)