RE: open

From: Hans-Peter Nilsson [mailto:hans-peter.nilsson@xxxxxxx.com]

> I don't understand.  The function close() is indeed included in
> the glibc library.  What are the symptoms you see that makes you
> say there's no close() function?
it issues a warning telling that the close function is implicitly declared.
But testing again, I see that compiling it with gcc also gives this error, I
must have forgot to write -Wall, when I first compiled the progam for the
Intel machine.

So it is not a cris specific problem, I am sorry that I wrote it here.

But if you can tell me how to close this file without getting a warning, at
compile time I would be happy.

--
Martin Hansen
Student at SDU Sonderborg. www.sdu.dk