set/clear RTS

I am trying to use the 485 port from a kernel module.
I have traced the error to the fact that I call tty->driver.ioclt(), and
studying this source I see that is expects input from userspace, and
therefore fail when I call it from within my module.

I have a suspicion that I need to use the tty-termios in some way. But I
would appreciate a pointer to some information on this structure. And maybe
some source code that uses the 485 from kernel space.

I now the rs485 port is working as I can write to it (and see it on a scope)
from a userspace program, after the directions pointed out by Ujwal.

My module works fine on a RS232 port, so I guess the only thing I need is
toggling the RTS bit.

--
Martin Hansen
Student at SDU Sønderborg. www.sdu.dk