Re: location of system headers

> Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:59:08 +0200

> On Tuesday 16 April 2002 12:08, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > I'd recommend you use C though;
> > it seems it's a one-line change to your particular program.
>
> I have to stick to C++, the example I attached was not representative.
> the actual application I'm porting uses a lot of c++ features.

I guessed so.  The problem is that you will probably eventually
find that you need to link in libstdc++, and that may require
more room than there's flash left.  Hopefully you'll find that
you only need to link the application with
"-Wl,-Bstatic,-lm,-Bdynamic" (ditto for libstdc++ I think) to
just pick the needed bits instead of both the libstdc++ and libm
dynamic libraries.

> Are there any drawbacks removing the -ansi option? (guess it's just there to
> force me to make clean ansi code ;-)

No knowns problems.  It comes from the standard Axis options,
we're just sharing. :-)

brgds, H-P