RE: Interrupt on parallel port in manual mode?

Hi,

The ETRAX 100LX also has a synchronous serial port
which is more suitable for SPI. In fact it can handle
SPI entirely in hardware. The existing synchronous
serial port is not really tested for SPI but I know
of at least a couple of customers who runs SPI with
some modifications of the driver.

In theory you can change the data on the parallel
port with 50 MHz but with code written in C you
get something like 6 MHz.

I'm not sure that you can get an peri interrupt in
manual mode (I can look it up). Otherwise you can
connect it to a pin on general port A or to the
IRQ pin.

How often would you get an interrupt from the device?

/Mikael