RE: Memory-mapped A/D converter

Hi Rafael.
The signals are available if you are handy with a soldering iron :) The data bus can be patched
from X14. A1 - A4, wr_, rd_ and csp0_ are available as test points.
I had a quick look at the MAX125 and noticed that the data/address lines are multiplexed.
This makes the connections a little bit tricky. You probably need some external logic to make this work,
but on the other hand I'm quite convinced that it can be done.

Regards
/Magnus

00LX_05_Bus_Interface_010823.pdf