Error in cgiparse.c

A am making a CGI program for my kit and of course I looked heavily in the
cgiedit.c program
And I made a little test program to get the grip of gciparse. I stumbled
over an error that made me wonder for some time.
If you pass an query string that define a key with no value fks:
axis.dom/admin-bin/editcgi?env
the you get an error telling document contained no data. because the editcgi
program exit with segmentation fault.

I found the error to be in url_param_fix()
in the second last line saying
s[size]='\0';
if size is 0 you get the segmentation fault so I've corrected it to
if(size > 0)
	s[size]='\0';

--
Martin Hansen