Re: fast blink on the yellow status led

try:

http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg01580.html
http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg01581.html

You need to wait while the axis board erases the flash and copies the
flash image from RAM to Flash.

Reset the board in boot mode (depress boot button while pressing reset
button), run ./flashit then WAIT several minutes while the board updates
the flash image and reboots automatically. DON'T reset it manually!
Although flashit exits in seconds the board takes longer to execute the
re-write!

If you connect to the com2 port with a serial lead and use
sermon/hyperterminal you'll see the progress of the rewrite/reboot
process.

hope that helps,

Dave Jones
Student Project Engineer