flex

After having developed a cgi-htmlgenerator for use with boa, in kdevelop.
I have copied the source and made my own makefile, and have it compile as
host. But when I make for cris. I get error regarding -lfl.
Have anyone here used flex on cris and know how to do?

I have looked in the Makefile for boa, as boa uses flex. but -lfl is not
mentioned there. I don't know if that is because you don't have to link to
fl when you are using yacc too.

Here is the command and error:

gcc-cris -mlinux -isystem
/home/martin/axis/devboard_lx//target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/include
-L/home/martin/axis/devboard_lx//target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib -s
masprintf.o cgiparse.o main.o template_func.o master_lexer.o  -lfl -lm -o
generator

/usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.96/rld-cris: cannot find -lfl

--
Martin Hansen
Student at SDU Sønderborg. www.sdu.dk

Tlf: 74 88 54 62