Re: two small ones

Hi,

> hwtestrtc -c1
> to enable it and put that in the inittab or an init script.

Great! Thanks!
Do you perhaps also know how long I can expect it to hold the time ?
I did a test just now by waiting half an hour, but could I expect it to do
allright even after a couple of days (or even weeks) ?

> You probably need to change the /dev/console link as well.

Actually, the Makefile does that for me...still does not work though.
Either way, I can manage quite ok with syslog via ethernet...

With Regards - John Bindby - Botech