From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of a.umurguiondo12477@xxxxxxx.es
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:55 PM
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: could not open boa.conf for reading

Hi all,
I've got some problems with the boa web server in teh Axis Developer
Board Lx. It worked fine until some days ago. Now i get I message
while booting teh Board ('could not open boa.conf for reading')
and it doesn't work. I've revised the SERVER_ROOT in defines.h
and it seems it's OK (the file boa.conf is in the directory defined
by the SERVER_ROOT in defines.h). Does anybody knows how can I solve
this problem?
Thanks in
advanced!