Von: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]Im">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]Im
Auftrag von Hansen Martin
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2002 10:10
An: Dev-Etrax (E-mail)
Betreff: RE: sys time to hw time WAS: two small ones

From: Johan Adolfsson [mailto:johan.adolfsson@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:06 AM
> easier to modify hwtestrtc to give it the options (or some of them)
> that hwclock has, and perhaps let it install a link called hwclock
> pointing to hwtestrtc.
Yes I thought of that. but sadly I haven't got any more time left. I must
deliver my final report in 14 days, and there is still a lot of
documentation left to be written.
So I hereby throw the ball up in the air for anyone to catch it ;o)

--
Martin Hansen
Student at SDU Sřnderborg. www.sdu.dk

Tlf: 74 88 54 62