[no subject]

Hello everybody

I have a device (GSM modem) connected to the serial port ser2. I deactivated the debug in the kernel and so on.

Now the device works very well.
But if I disconnect and reconnect the device i.e. the GSM modem, so I can send strings to the Device, but I cannot
 receive anything. That’s my problem. The device answers, but I didn’t get it.

I tried to close and open the serial port again, but it doesn’t work.

If I test my program with ser0 (the first serial port) it works. I can disconnect and reconnect the modem and I
get the strings. What’s the problem with ser2?????
Can anybody help me, please??

Andreas Auer