Pb with ld-cris for compilation

Hi,
 I try to compile my module device driver. It seems to compile with gcc and
ld. But when I try to compile it again with gcc-cris and ld-cris, ld-cris
crashes.
It is writtent : "Bad value: failed to merge target specific data of file
main.o
/usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.96/rld-cris: mbpi.o: uses non-prefixed
symbols, but writing file with _-prefixed symbols "
I get only files *.o but not my compiled final file.
I made a Makefile with these options: "-D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -Wall -O2" for
gcc-cris
and "-r $^ -o $@"  for ld-cris
Any idea??
Which options need I put for ld-cris to link several files.o ??

Best regards,

Pierre Filliolaud
SINOVIA
93, rue Henri Rochefort