Re: BGA Socket's

In case you don't get any takers, I can recommend a good alternative.
We've used sockets from Ironwood Electronics
(http://www.ironwoodelectronics.com/) with Etrax100LX chips and have had
good luck with them. They're a little expensive, but there's no minimum
order and they have the advantage of not requiring any soldering- the
socket mounts mechanically to your PCB and accepts the BGA part without
any intermediate/soldered-on header. Plus, the socket's footprint is
identical to that of the BGA part itself (i.e. you can take the socket off
and mount the BGA directly in the future).
	good luck!
	 -patrick