Parallel Port

Hi, All,

I am trying to send some very simple signals to the parallel port to control a switch. I followed the instructions in http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/linux/device_drivers-howto.html to wite some signals to the parallel port by using syntaxes like:

*R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA = 0;
*R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA = 0xFF;

I also included the svinto.h file, where the R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA is defined, but I got error "parse error before 'u32' " while make the application. Can anyone tell me why this has happened and what I should do? Please forgive me if my question is too elementary, but I have tried this a long time, got no other examples.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Wang Kangning