Réf. : Re: PPP segmentation fault

Hi Peter,

I'm happy to see i'm not alone .
Today i'have not solve my problem .

if you find the solution i'm very interresting .....

Franck

Peter Fredriksson <peter.fredriksson@xxxxxxx.se> le 25/06/2002 09:14:26

Pour : franck.delpino@xxxxxxx.com
cc :

Objet :     Re: PPP segmentation fault

Hi,

I had a similar problem a while ago. I upgraded to compiler 1.17 and got
this error. But when I changed back to 1.16 PPP worked just fine.

Peter Fredriksson
Free2move AB
Sweden