Add device

Dear All,

I have written a parallel driver and have it added, following the instructions for LCD driver,  into the devboard_lx/target/dev/ directory. Then after I ./flashit, I could not find the device under /dev in the etrax_100lx board. Can anybody tell me why I cannot have the device under /target/dev ported into the board's flash? Any extra configuration I should do? Thanks in advance.

I am sure I have flashed the memory, since the network setting is reset to default.

Regards,

Wang Kangning