From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of
Kangning
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 12:09 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Add device

Dear All,

I have written a parallel driver and have it added, following the
instructions for LCD driver,  into the devboard_lx/target/dev/ directory.
Then after I ./flashit, I could not find the device under /dev in the
etrax_100lx board. Can anybody tell me why I cannot have the device under
/target/dev ported into the board's flash? Any extra configuration I should
do? Thanks in advance.

I am sure I have flashed the memory, since the network setting is reset to
default.

Regards,

Wang Kangning