SNMP and Cron scheduler on ETRAX

I am in posession of an evaluation kit (Desktop Server) for the ETRAX 100LX and have a couple of questions.
The filesystem seems to be quite minimal and there are some standard applications missing, so ...:
1) I shall be needing the Cron scheduler (not Anacron). Has someone found the sources and compiled them and how?
2) I shall be needing SNMP tools. I have tried to compile the net-snmp sources, but there are some compiler errors I can't crack? Can someone tell me how to make it compile?
3) I shall also be needing Perl. Has someone installed Perl and how?

Med venlig hilsen - Best regards,
Karl Pálsson
Projektleder - Project Manager
Danfoss A/S