From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Pascal Buhler
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 2:35 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: PCMCIA interface in software

Hi i read this passage in  peripherals.html

"We have with pretty good result implemented the PCMCIA interface in
software. It depends completely on the speed and complexibility of the
device if this will be successful or not. It is possible to patch an Etrax
100LX developer board to test the PCMCIA interface."

dose anyone know anything about this patch. I am just starting out with the
dev board and need to add a PCMCIA interface.

thanks

pascal